- Title of the practice: Rewards for students showing academic excellence and appreciating Student Council members
- Intrinsic motivation to the development of life-long learners
- As a form of positive reinforcement
- Motivating young students to participate in their own learning
- Happier students = happier parents = happier teacher = happier institute
In an effort to recognize and reward students’ hard work, ability & achievements, Sanjivani College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kopargaon awards Cash Prizes to its toppers. These Cash Prizes applauds the tremendous efforts put forth by our students. Every year first three toppers from each class of UG as well as PG students receive these awards for demonstrating outstanding result in University examination. Every year students are rewarded as per following details. Also, student council members viz. General Secretary, Sports Secretary, Cultural Secretary, Ladies Representatives and NSS secretary are appreciated with blazers at the time of Annual Function.
|Rank Position||Nature of Prize|
|First Ranker||Cash Prize of Rs. 3000/- + Memento + Appreciation Certificate|
|Second Ranker||Cash Prize of Rs. 2000/- + Memento + Appreciation Certificate|
|Third Ranker||Cash Prize of Rs. 1000/- + Memento + Appreciation Certificate|
|Student Council Members||Blazers worth Rs. 3000/- to every member|
- Title of the practice: Mentorship Scheme
- To prepare students for successful careers in business by integrating academic learning with real-world experiences and to become a model for workforce readiness, embrace by the community
- Help identify career paths for students and support students’ personal growth.
- Provide an opportunity for students to learn and practice professional networking skills.
- Equip students with the understanding and tools to make ethical and informed decisions.
- Shape students into confident graduates with excellent leadership, communication, critical thinking, professionalism and other skills important to the transition to the world of work.
- Help students identify and pursue opportunities for employment related to their degrees.
Context: The Institute offers students services like counseling placement training support, personality grooming and Plant Visit / Corporate Lectures / Summer Training / Seminar / Project Report / Continuous Evaluation/ Publication / Pre- placement Talk / For final Placement.
The teachers meet students periodically, collects the pros and cons of this method and counsel them to remove the difficulties in their academic performance; this method is called ‘Mentoring system’ ; students’ personal issues are also discussed and a proper guidance and support is provided to ensure the comfort of students in the campus.
Mentoring is done effectively assigning a mentor (facilitator) to each student. Mentoring gives opportunity to share the difficulties & problems to get professional help and guidance by building trust and confidence. Periodic reports are generated by the faculty.
For the teacher it is indeed a good platform for talent hunting. Further, a good support for sports, extracurricular activities and co curricular activities is given to the students through Student Council. The college publishes its updated prospectus annually and provides all the information regarding admission, various programs, student facilities and placement information. The college believes that students are primary stakeholders. In the beginning of the every academic year, an orientation program and induction program is organized for newly admitted students and their parents. All aspects of education focus on the core values of contributing to national development while nurturing global competencies among students. The college admits students from all social milieus and empowers them through intensive mentoring and counseling to face the challenges of life and become responsible and sensitized citizens of the country.