My areas of expertise are in Formulation and Development of dosage forms, drug delivery, cytotoxicity & HTS of anticancer drug discovery. The main focus is to determine how prepared formulation can best give desired amount of drug to be available at site of action to overcome bioavaibility issue. Morever, in anticancer drug discovery study (HTS) for pathway screening with specific mechanism involved in anticancer activity by selected library molecules by using various tools. Currently the lab is investigating the formulation and development of effective herbal drug delivery for antimicrobial activity & Biofortification of nutraceuticals for Bioavaibility enhancement.
1. Screening of Thiazoles & Cinnamibes derivatives for HDAC inhibition , AICTE-RPS, New Delhi, Govt. of India, Rs. 575000, December-2011 To April-2013
2. Design, Synthesis and Biological evaluation of Novel Benzamide Derivatives for HDAC inhibition in Cancer Therapy , GUJCOST, Govt. of Gujarat, Rs. 4,10,000, March-2015 To March-2017.
3. Application of the Foldscope microscopy in evaluating drinking water treatment process plant efficiency, DBT-NER, Govt. of India, Rs. 8,00,000, March-2018 To May-2019.
4. Development of SR release multifunctional excipients, AICTE-MODROB, New Delhi, Rs. 16,50,000, June-2020 To June-2022.
5. An assessment anti-HIV & antifungal activity of curcumin microemulsion loaded vaginal gel, RGSTC, Govt. of Maharashtra, India, Rs. 15,15,000, July-2020 To July-2023
1. Ajinkya P., Vishal P., Vipul P., Mahendra G., Rashika B. Design & Development of Curcumin Loaded Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Decorated Mesoporous Silica Liquid Stitches: A Proof of Concept in Animals. Materials Technology.2020. https://doi.org/10.1080/10667857.2020.1863557 (IF:1.8)
2. Ajinkya P., Vishal P., Vipul P. State of the Art Review on Emerging Applications of Mesoporous Silica. The Open Nano Medicine Journal-Bentham science. 2020. Volume: 6, Pg.12-20.
3. V.P.Patel, V.V.Pande. Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Film of Fosinopril. Indian Drugs, 2019, 55(12), Dec-2018.
4. Mahendra Dube, Vipul Patel. Probiotics: A Promising Tool for Calcium Absorption. The Open Nutrition Journal, Bentham Open. 2018, 12, 59-69.
5. V.P.Patel, V.V.Pande. Design and Development of Polymer Based Micro-Composite Scaffold as a Platform for Drug Delivery System. International Journal of Bioengineering & Biotechnology. 2018; 3(2): 14-23.
|Accepting Doctoral Students: Yes|
|Supervised work (Doctoral level)
1. Design, Development and Optimization of novel drug delivery strategies for dissolution enhancement of BCS Class II drugs, Mr. Anand Shah
2. Isolation, Identification, Biological Screening and Medium Optimization of Endophytic Fungi from Plants of Apocynaceae Family, Mr. Kathiriya Mayur Vallabhbhai.
3. Accessing the biological activities of plants of Fabaceae family, Ms. Pambhar Kinalkumari Ranchhodbhai.
4. Studies in Formulation Development of Insulin by Oral Drug delivery, Mr. Sanjay Patel.
5. Production, purification and characterisation of Fibrinolytic enzyme derived from microorganism, Mr. Sarav Desai.
6. Formulation and Evaluation of Chronomodulated Drug Delivery System of Nicorandil, Ms. Vidhi R. Patel.
7. Development and validation of some analytical method for anti-diabetic drugs, Mr. Subrata Sarkar.
8. Formulation and performance characterization of co-processed excipients intended for sustained-release drug delivery system, Ms. Zil Pankaj Patel.
9. Access To Affordable Essential Medicines in India: Situational Analysis, opportunities and Challenges, Mr. Kishnani Tarun Narendrabhai
1. Design and development of new chemical entities: The major research areas includes design and development of new tricyclics such as dibenzothiazepines, dibenzoxazepines and dibenzodiazepines in the treatment of psychological disorders. Current available drugs are effective in up to 50% of the population this means that there is a huge unmet medical need to develop more effective treatments. In addition, there are significant side effects.
2. Development of validated analytical and bioanalytical methods for estimation of API and impurities in bulk as well as finished products
1. Synthesis and Evaluation of anti-psychotic activity of 11- [(N4– Substituted)-1′-piperazinyl] Dibenz [b, f] [1, 4]-thiazepines, Rs. 1,00,000/-, BCUD, SPPU, Pune, 2011-2013 (completed)
2. Synthesis and evaluation of some pyridodibenzothiazepine derivatives as novel antipsychotic agents, Rs. 1,65,000/-, BCUD, SPPU, Pune, 2015-2017. (completed)
3. Advancing chromatographic facilities for impurity profiling of pharmaceuticals, Rs. 1165086/-, AICTE, 2019-2022 (ongoing)
- SeemaGosavi, ShwetaKasar, PoojaWarule and SaritaPawar, Development and Validation of RP-HPLC and HPTLC Method for The Estimation of Curcumin in HaridrakhandPolyherbal Tablet Formulation, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2019; 8(3): 2562-2568.
- Seema A. Gosavi, Dattatray H. Nandal, Sarita S Pawar, Synthesis, Characterization and Antioxidant DPPH Scavenging Assay of Some Novel Mannich Bases of Isoxazoline Derivatives, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 6 (6), 2019, 380-387
- Seema A. Gosavi, Dattatray H. Nandal, Sarita S Pawar, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Some Novel Mannich Bases of Isoxazoline Derivatives as Possible Antimicrobial Agents, Asian Journal of Chemistry, volume 31, 2019, 1-6
- S Pawar, A Roy, S Wagh Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of some new dibenzo [b, f][1, 4] thiazepines, Journal of Pharmacy Research, 2013
- Pawar Sarita S, Roy Akhilesh and Wagh Sanjay B Synthesis, Docking And Antipsychotic Assessment Of Some 11-(4-Substituted Benzyl)-Piperazin-1-yl Dibenzo [B, F] [1, 4] Thiazepine, Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, vol 3, July 2013
Pharmacognostic evaluation of crude drug
1. Extraction and isolation of phytoconstituent from crude drug by using conventional as well as modern extraction technology
2. Pharmacological evaluation of extract/fraction/isolated phytoconstituent
3. Design, development of Herbal formulations and its standardization as per WHO guidelines
4. Design, development of Ayurvedic formulations and its standardization
5. Design development of Novel Herbal formuations and its standardization
1. Pharmacognostic, Phytochemical and Pharmacological investigation on Pterospermum acerifolium. Rasika D. Bhalke, BCUD SPPU. 2,00,000, 2012-14
2. To design and standardize some novel herbal formulations for neurological disorders, Rasika D. Bhalke, BCUD SPPU. 1, 20,000, 2015-17.
3. Modernization of herbal research Laboratory. MODROB, AICTE, NEW DELHI. 18,80,000/-2019-20
1. AK Pote, VV Pande, VP Patel, MA Giri, RD Bhalke, AU Pund. Design & Development of Curcumin Loaded Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Decorated Mesoporous Silica Liquid Stitches: A Proof of Concept in Animals. Materials Technology.2020. 1-14
2. RD Bhalke, SS Kulkarni, PN Kendre, VV Pande, MA Giri. A facile approach to fabrication and characterization of novel herbal microemulsion-based UV shielding cream. Future Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 6 (1), 1-10
3. R. D. Bhalke, G. V. Kirloskar, R. R. Bhutada, N. K. Jagtap and M. A. Giri.. Design, development and evaluation of topical anti-inflammatory herbal gel IJPSR, 2020; Vol. 11(3): 1467-1472.
4. Rasika D Bhalke, Mahendra A Giri. Pharmacognostic and phytochemical investigation of ailanthus excelsa roxb. Bark. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 13, Issue 3, 2020, 74-78.
5. Vishal Pande, Shekhar Upadhye, Rasika Bhalke, Fabrication & characterization of dual cross linked pulsatile beads of diacerein using natural gum, Indian Drugs, 2016, 53(03), 60-62 0019-462X
Central Nervous System Disorders, Clinical Research, Rational Drug Use, Pharmacovigilance Neuropharmacology
Project Title: Development and Evaluation of Herbal formulation for Central Nervous System Disorders
PI– Dr. R C Sutar
Funding Agency– AICTE Under the scheme Modernization and Removal of
Obsolescence Rural (MODROB-Rural) for the year 2019-20
Total Funds: Rs.12,55,541
Duration: 2 Years
1. Ravindra C. Sutar. Evaluation of Isolated Phytosterol from leaves of Holoptelea integrifolia (Roxb.) Planch for it’s antidepressant activity in experimental animals. WJPR, 2021,10(1): 1436-1444 (ISSN 2277– 7105).
2. Sutar R.C. and Musmade D.S. Finger Printing analysis of the phenols from Holoptelea integrifolia (roxb.) Planch leaves using HPTLC. Indian Drugs.2017;54 (09): 67-71.
3. Ravindra C Sutar, Deepak S Musmade and Agasti L Ware . HPTLC finger printing analysis of the alkaloids from Holoptelea integrifolia (Roxb.) Planch leaves. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2016; 5(4): 215-219 (ISSN-2278-4136).
4. Ravindra C. Sutar, Sanjay B. Kasture and V. K. Kalaichelvan. Isolation and Identification of a new Phytosterol from Holoptelea integrifolia (Roxb.) Planch Leaves.Int J Pharm Pharm Sci.2014; 6(7): 354-357. (ISSN-0975-1491).
5. Ravindra C. Sutar, Sanjay B. Kasture and V. K. Kalaichelvan. Screening of Leaf Extracts of Holoptelea integrifolia (Roxb.) Planch for it’s Antiarthritic activity In Experimental Animals. Int.J.PharmTech Res.2014, 6(5): 1526-1532. (ISSN-0974-4304).
6. Ravindra C. Sutar, Sanjay B. Kasture and V. K. Kalaichelvan. Finger Printing Analysis of the Phytosterols from Holoptelea integrifolia (Roxb.) Planch Leaves using High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography Analysis. Asian J Pharm Clin Res.2014;7(4): 160-164 (ISSN-0974-2441).
1. Novel Drug Delivery System.
2. Targeted Drug Delivery
3. Modified Drug Release System.
1. Quality by Design approach for the development of Eudragit coated polymeric nanoparticles for the management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
1. Raosaheb Sopanrao Shendge, Formulation of Stable Nanoliposomes of Docetaxel: Design, Optimization, and in-vitro Characterization, Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International 32 (32), 108-118.
2. Raosheb Sopanrao S, Formulation and Evaluationof Lyophilized Nanocochleates of Paclitaxel–For Cancer Chemotherapy, International Journal Of Research In Pharmaceutical Sciences 11 (3), 2884-94
3. Raosheb S.Shendge, Formulation Development Of Modified Release Dosage Form Of Antihypertensive Drug, European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine 7 (4), 2124-2133.
4. Raosheb S.Shendge Formulation And Evaluation Of Fast Dissolving Sublingual Film Of Antihistamine Drug European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, Volume 7, Issue 4, Pages 2134-2143
5. Raosaheb S. Shendge, Design, Preparation And Evaluation Of Colon Targeted Tablets Of Budesonide International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research 9 (3), 7115-7118.
We at our formulation development lab focus more on the drug delivery challenges of bioactive phytochemicals. Interest of my reserch group involves following but not limited to -Solubility and bioavailability enhancement, Complexation, Micro and Nano particulate technology, Nose to brain delivery for various CNS diseases, Mucoadhesion, Drug repurposing, Cancer.
Development of novel lipid based nano-formulation of some bioactive polyphenols for the synergistic prophylactic treatment of cervical cancer
1. Funding Agency – University Grant Commission, New Delhi
2. Funding – 280000
3. Duration -2015-2017
- Kulkarni AD, Belgamwar VS. Influence of novel carrier Soluplus® on aqueous stability, oral bioavailability, and anticancer activity of Morin hydrate. Drying Technology, 2019, 37(9):1143-1161. (IF: 2.988).
- Kulkarni AD, Patel HM, Surana SJ, Belgamwar VS, Pardeshi CV. N,N,N-trimethyl chitosan: An advanced polymer with a myriad of opportunities in nanomedicines. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2017, 157:875-902. (IF: 7.182).
- Kulkarni AD, Belgamwar VS. Inclusion complex of chrysin with sulfobutyl ether-β-cyclodextrin (Captisol®): Preparation, characterization, molecular modelling and in vitro anticancer activity. Journal of Molecular Structure, 2017, 1128:563-571. (IF: 2.463).
- Kulkarni AD, Bari DB, Surana SJ, Pardeshi CV. In vitro, ex vivo and in vivo performance of chitosan-based spray-dried nasal mucoadhesive microspheres of diltiazem hydrochloride. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, 2016, 31:108-117. (IF: 2.734)
- Kulkarni AD, Vanjari YH, Sancheti KH, Belgamwar VS, Patel HM, Surana SJ, Pardeshi CV. New nasal nanocomplex self-assembled from charged biomacromolecules: N,N,N-Trimethyl chitosan and dextran sulfate. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2016, 88, 476-490. (IF: 5.162)
6. Kulkarni AD, Patel HM, Surana SJ, Belgamwar VS, Pardeshi CV. Brain–blood ratio: implications in brain drug delivery. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 2015, 13 (01), 85-92. (IF: 4.838)
Natural products extraction, Isolation of active constituents by column chromatography, Quantification by HPTLC, Characterization, Standardization of herbal drugs and herbal formulations. Miscroscopic characterization.
- Sutar N.G., A hptlc densitometric method for the determination of β -sitosterol in Perguleria daemia leaf and stem extract. IJPSR,2020 vol. 11, Issue 4, April,1698-1704.
- Finger printing analysis of the phenols from Pergularia daemia Forsk plant leaves and stem using hptlc” Indian Drugs, 2019, 56(4), 44-48
- Arangale Kiran, Sutar N G, Ethanobotanical uses and Phytochemical analysis of Jasminum auriculatum Vahl., WJPR, 2018, 5(9),836-641, ,
- Sutar NG, KulkarniA.V., Literature Review of Scavola Taccada,WJPR, 2018, 6 (11), 251-258.
- Sutar N. G., Pal S. C. and Ritu Gilhotra, Quantification of pharmacologically active marker Lupeol and Phytol from leaf and stem of Pergularia daemia Forsk by Hptlc Method”, WJPR, 2016, Vol. 5(9), 849-858,
- Sutar N. G., Pal S.C. and Ritu Gilhotra, “Analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity of stem of Pergularia daemia Forsk”, Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences, 2016, Vol. 5(5), 68-71,
- Sutar N. G., Pal S.C, “Quantification of pharmacologically active marker gallic acid and ellagic acid from leaf and stem of Pergularia daemia Forsk. by HPTLC Method” J Anal Bio. anal Tech 2015, 7(291), 1-5, doi:10.4172/2155-9872.1000291
1. Design and development of new chemical entities: The major research areas includes design and development of new tricyclics such as dibenzothiazepines, dibenzoxazepines and dibenzodiazepines along with Benzodiazepines in the treatment of psychological disorders. Current available drugs are effective in up to 50% of the population this means that there is a huge unmet medical need to develop more effective treatments. Design and development of new Benzimidazoles , Benzotriazoles Piperazines and Diazo-polymers for colon specific drug delivery.
“Synthesis and biological evaluation of substituted 1,5-benzoxazepine derivatives”
, Rs. 1,40,000/-, BCUD, SPPU, Pune, 2016-2018 (completed)
One patent Granted :- Application ID – 31/MUM/2013
Title :- Synthesis And Characterization Of Novel Di Azo Cross Linked
Polymer For Colon Specific Delivery.
Enhancing bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs, Nanotechnology, nMultiparticulate Drug delivery systems, Molecular pharmaceutics, Drug targeting, Controlled drug delivery system..
Major areas of research contribution
Had isolated, characterized and done antidiabetic study on various phytoconstituents
Had fabricated novel drug delivery systems like phytosomes, aquasomes etc.
Had formulated various novel drug delivery systems involving phytochemical constituents
1. Gowtham M, Asharani IV, Paridhavi M.. Antidiabetic activity of compounds isolated from the roots of Premna herbacea Roxb. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2020; 33(5): 1971-1979. (SCOPUS and Elsevier indexed.)(TRImpactfactor1.103).DOI: 10.36721/PJPS.2020.33.5.REG.1971-1979.1
2. Gowtham M, Asharani IV, Paridhavi M. Isolation and characterization of components from roots of Premna latifolia Roxb. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2019; 10(3): 2259- 2264. (SCOPUS and Elsevier indexed.) DOI: 10.26452/ijrps.v10i3.1463
3. Shijila P, Gowtham M. Formulation and evaluation of herbal niosomal gel for psoriasis like effect. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2019; 8(4):1096-1119. (SCOPUS and Elsevier indexed.) DOI : 10.20959/wjpps20194-13469
4. Gowtham M , Asharani IV, Paridhavi M. Antidiabetic activity of compounds isolated from the roots of Premna latifolia Roxb. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. 2018; 17(5): 795-802. (SCOPUS and Elsevier indexed) (TR Impact factor 0.98) DOI: 10.4314/tjpr.v17i5.7
5. Ismail K, Gowtham M, Vimal VV. Formulation and evaluation of bioadhesive matrix tablet of an antifungal drug. World journal of pharmaceutical research. 2018; 7(12): 429-454.
My areas of expertise are Analytical Method Development and Validation (Bulk Drug and Products/Bioanalytical/QbD Approach) , Stability Testing of Drugs and Pharmaceuticals and Herbal Drug Standardization , Synthesis of heterocyclic derivatives
1. “Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Some Novel Isoxazole Derivatives”, BCUD, SPPU, Pune, 3yrs, 80,000/-, 2015-2017
1. Seema A. Gosavi, Dattatray H. Nandal, Sarita S Pawar, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Some Novel Mannich Bases of Isoxazoline Derivatives As Possible Antimicrobial Agents, Asian Journal of Chemistry , volume 31, 2019, 1-6 [Available from: Format (asianjournalofchemistry.co.in)]
2. Seema A. Gosavi, Dattatray H. Nandal, Sarita S Pawar, Synthesis, Characterization and Antioxidant DPPH Scavenging Assay of Some Novel Mannich Bases of Isoxazoline Derivatives, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 6 (6), 2019, 380-387 [Available from: JETIR1906345.pdf]
3. Seema A Gosavi, Shweta Kasar, Pooja Warule and Sarita Pawar, Development and validation of RP-HPLC and HPTLC method for the Estimation of Curcumin in Haridrakhand polyherbal tablet formulation, J of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Volume 8 (3), 2019, 2562-2568 [Available from: https://www.phytojournal.com/ archives/?year=2019&vol=8&issue= 3& ArticleId=8398 ]
4. Digambar Ashok Nagare, Dr. Vipul P. Patel, Seema Gosavi, Tushar N. Deore, Devlopement and Validation of Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for Secnidazole Granules, World J. of Pharm. And Pharm. Sci. Volume 7 (9), 1041-1063, 2018 [Available from : https://storage.googleapis.com/journal-uploads/wjpps /article_ issue/1535779037.pdf ]
5. Warule Pooja S, Patel Vipul P, Gosavi Seema. A., Development and Validation of UV Spectrophotometric Method for the Estimation of Curcumin in an Ayurvedic Formulation Haridrakhand, Int. J. Pharm. Drug Analysis, Vol. 5(5), 193-197, 2017 [Available from: https://ijpda.com/index.php/journal/article/view/282/277 ]
Method Development, Method Validation, Impurity Profiling, Bioanalytical method development
1.Development and validation of bioanalytical RP-HPLC method for determination of valsartan and development and validation of RP-HPLC method for determination of valsartan in bulk drug and formulation, Ware Agasti L., Pekamwar S.S., Indo American journal of pharmaceutical research , ISSN NO.2231-6876, Vol10 Issue 12, 2020,1455-1473.
2.Development and validation of bioanalytical RP-HPLC method for determination of carvedilol and development and validation of RP-HPLC method for determination of carvedilol in bulk drug and formulation, Ware Agasti L., Pekamwar S.S. , Indo American journal of pharmaceutical research, ISSN NO.2231-6876, Vol11 Issue 10, 2020,1474-1501.
3. Development and Validation of Bioanalytical UV-Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of Candesartan and Development and Validation of UV-Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of Candesartan in Bulk Drug and Formulation, Ware Agasti L., Pekamwar S.S. , The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO:0886-9367, Volume XIII, Issue I, January/2021,524-534.
4. Development and Validation of Bioanalytical UV-Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of valsartan and Development and Validation of UV-Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of valsartan in Bulk Drug and Formulation, Ware Agasti L., Pekamwar S.S. , The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO:0886-9367, Volume XII, Issue XII, December/2020,2258-2267.
5. Development and validation of bioanalytical UVspectrophotometric method for determination of carvedilol and development and validation of UV spectrophotometric method for determination of carvedilol in bulk drug and formulation, Ware Agasti L., Pekamwar S.S., Indo American journal of pharmaceutical research, ISSN NO.2231-6876, Vol11 Issue 01, 2021,1533-1543.
1. Synthesi of novel thiazoles, furans, thiadiazoles, oxadiazoles, thiazolidinediones etc.
2. Characterization of novel compunds by TLC, UV, IR, MS, NMR, 2D NMRetc.
3. Docking studies
4. 2D & 3D QSAR
5. Antiplatelet aggrigation actvity
6. Antioxidant activity
7. Oral hypoglyacemic Activity
1. Coinvestigator-1.5 lakh (Pune University-2012)
2. Synthesis of novel thiazoles, oxadiazoles having Antiplatelet aggrigation actvity & Antioxidant activity with Docking and QSAR studies.
1. SYNTHESIS AND QSAR STUDY OF NOVEL THIAZOLE MOIETIES HAVING ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY, IJPSR, 2018
2. FORMULATION DEVELOPMENT OF MODIFIED RELEASE DOSAGE FORM OF ANTIHYPERTENSIVE DRUG. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020
3. FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF FAST DISSOLVING SUBLINGUAL FILM OF ANTIHISTAMINE DRUG. European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020
4. Synthesis and QSAR Study of Novel Oxadiazoles Havin Antioxidant Activity. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences, 2017.
Computer Aided Drug Design, Molecular modelling, Drug design and synthesis, SBDD, LBDD, organic synthesis
My area of research is cancer theranostics, polymer chemistry, graphene science, drug delivery, nanoparticulate system, biosensing, etc. I have collaborated with many research organizations and research institute in India. I am actively looking for research collaboration in the area of my research.
1. More, M.P., Pardeshi, S.R., Pardeshi, C., Sonawane, G.A., Shinde, M.N., Deshmukh, P.K., Naik, J.B. and Kulkarni, A.D., 2021. Recent advances in phytochemical based Nano-formulation for drug resistant Cancer. Medicine in Drug Discovery, p.100082.
2. Patil, A.G., Patil, P.O., More, M.P., Deshmukh, P.K. and Mahale, S.S., 2020. Facile green synthesis of graphene metal nanocomposites and their promising applications. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences, 6(2), pp.30-38.
3. More, M.P. and Deshmukh, P.K., 2020. Development of amine-functionalized superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles anchored graphene nanosheets as a possible theranostic agent in cancer metastasis. Drug delivery and translational research, 10(4), pp.862-877.
4. More, M.P. and Deshmukh, P.K., 2020. Computational studies and biosensory applications of graphene-based nanomaterials: a state-of-the-art review. Nanotechnology, 31(43), p.432001.
5. Nikam, A.N., More, M.P., Pandey, A.P., Patil, P.O., Patil, A.G. and Deshmukh, P.K., 2020. Design and development of thiolated graphene oxide nanosheets for brain tumor targeting. International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials, 69(10), pp.611-621.
Design, synthesis and characterization of substituted linomide and substituted thiazole derivatives for their in-vitro anticancer and anti-bacterial activity.
Quinoline and thiazole derivatives were designed, synthesized and characterized by IR, 1H NMR and 13C NMR spectroscopic analysis. Selected compounds were evaluated for them in vitro anticancer and antibacterial activity.
MDA-MB (Breast cancer) and A549 (Lung cancer) cell lines based
upon MTT assay were used for anticancer activity.
Quinoline derivatives tested for anti-cancer activity against KB (oral cancer) cell line.
In vitro antibacterial were determined by the measurement of zone of inhibition and determining the Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC). Further the novel compounds were subjected to in silico docking studies using Molegro Virtual Docker (MVD-2013, 6.0) software.
Docking of synthesized derivatives was performed with EGFR-tyrosine kinase for anti-cancer activityand exhibited well conserved hydrogen bondings with amino acid residue at active site, while docking was performed on S.aureus DNA gyrase domain for antibacterial activity.
1. Soares A.D, Desai S.N.M, Tiwari P, Palkar M.B, Shingade S.G, Birader B. Design, synthesis of 6-substituted-4-hydroxy-1-(2-substitutedalicyclicamino) acetyl)quinolin-2(1H)-one derivatives and evaluation of their in vitro anticancer activity. IJCB, Vol 58B. 2019: 1167-72.
1. Title of the work followed by name of the candidate
Research Interest: Analytical, Bio-Analytical and Regulatory Research Work.
Major Areas of Research Contribution: Analytical Research Work.
- Khokale A. S, Patil P. M. Stability-Indicating Spectrophotometric Method of Acyclovir in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science, 2014; 3(12): 1235-1245.
Available from: https://www.wjpps.com/issue/2014/VOLUME%203,%20DECEMBER%20ISSUE%2012